Groups

eBay Sellers - Odeon Codes

I see there's a lot of sellers on eBay selling pairs of tickets for Odeon cinemas for like £14.

Is this legit? The one I just bought gives you a code to redeem online when booking. Others say they have to book for you.

Just wanted advise before I go and use the code I was given!

Thanks

7 Comments

I'm pretty confident they buy the annual pass and just sell the codes they get with it. is it legit? probably not. But you always take a chance.

Just so you are aware, a lot of 'season or annual pass' cinema's now ask you for your some form of ID when trying to enter with a ticket purchased or collected from a ticket point to try and combat this.

I have a seasonal pass with Cineworld and have noticed they are asking me more often then not to provide ID with the ticket as to ensure that I actually own the master account.

Original Poster

Ok so basically someone's bought an unlimited pass and generates codes from it?

Ive bought them before and had no problem, I believe the ones I got where the person book for you they did it with tesco clubcard vouchers. when I collected them I just did it at the self service machines no problems at all

Original Poster

emj2010

Ive bought them before and had no problem, I believe the ones I got where … Ive bought them before and had no problem, I believe the ones I got where the person book for you they did it with tesco clubcard vouchers. when I collected them I just did it at the self service machines no problems at all

Ok so best to just let the ebay seller book the tickets for you and then you can collect them at a self service machine at the cinema?

Even cheaper - if you sign up to Lycamobile and buy a £7.50 bundle you get a pair of Odeon tickets. Info is on their website.

Original Poster

dealpickle

Even cheaper - if you sign up to Lycamobile and buy a £7.50 bundle you … Even cheaper - if you sign up to Lycamobile and buy a £7.50 bundle you get a pair of Odeon tickets. Info is on their website.

​Will be waiting 30 days for the tickets though it says
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Raspberry pi as router for vpn23
      2. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?34
      3. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?819
      4. Query on retail selling on beer55

See more discussions