Ebay selling

Hi could someone please tell me how much feedback you need on ebay in order to be able to use the BUY IT NOW tool? i thought it was 10 but i cant seem to see it anywhere on turbo lister. thanks

6 Comments

it was 10 unless they changed it..

You must have a Feedback rating of 10 or more

AND

You need to be PayPal Verified

Original Poster

ok thats for your replies, rep added. can you think of any reason why it doesnt give me the option of buy it now on turbo lister?

why not try Auctiva pics are free :-D

ddturner1986;3585941

ok thats for your replies, rep added. can you think of any reason why it … ok thats for your replies, rep added. can you think of any reason why it doesnt give me the option of buy it now on turbo lister?

are you using turbo lister 2 ?

if not upgrade for free to it.

if you are, when you open the new - create new item , there will be a section on the right hand side that says " selling format"

in that is a drop down box that lets you chose auction / fixed price / classified ad.

thats where you need to be

turbo lister 2 has loads of advanced features too, such as multiple tilte editing, or ending multiple listing at the same time, and loads more

Then you just syncronise with ebay to update all the details

good luck

Banned

This happened with me. You need a new folder on your turbolister using the account with at least 10 feedback. You can do this by clicking create new account. It should then work.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions