Found 3rd Sep 2009
hi, i just have a quick question...i'm planning to sell a few games and unsure how to send the games...should i send it 1st/2nd class or 1st/2nd class recorded?

i see on ebay a lot of ppl send by 1st class...wot do you guys recommend?

11 Comments

Always always send via recorded/special delivery.
If you send via an untrackable method then you are just asking for trouble.

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6194946

Always always send via recorded/special delivery.If you send via an … Always always send via recorded/special delivery.If you send via an untrackable method then you are just asking for trouble.

cheers :thumbsup: i was thinking the same but ppl sending games on ebay 1st class kinda confused me

Send it 2nd class recorded delivery , it is nearly always the same speed, cheaper and still have tracking (esp with pp on games on ebay defaulting to free)

£1.51 for 2nd class recorded delivery

Original Poster

thanks everyone...i think my question is answered...MODs please close!

can't you jet get a proof of sending? its free from the post office

hassony;6195107

can't you jet get a proof of sending? its free from the post office

That doesn't prove they've received it though, so still open for a dispute if they so wish.

Babbabooey;6195117

That doesn't prove they've received it though, so still open for a … That doesn't prove they've received it though, so still open for a dispute if they so wish.

you can still show Ebay/ paypal that the item was sent

it depends on what was promised when the item was listed I guess

hassony;6195144

you can still show Ebay/ paypal that the item was sentit depends on what … you can still show Ebay/ paypal that the item was sentit depends on what was promised when the item was listed I guess

Yeah, you posted the item, but the buyer never received it so they want a refund (quite understadably if genuine)...

And then they claim a dispute and will win as you can't prove that they did receive it. So they then get the item and a full refund.

I guess it depends on how much the game is, if its under £5 than I wouldn't pay any extra on proof of delivery, worth taking the risk IMO

I always send recorded/ special delivery.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

See more discussions