Ebay - sending items to Europe

I had 2 questions from 2 different bidders in my inbox this morning:

1 - I would like to know if you can send this item to Cyprus/Europe and how much will cost. Thank you in advance. Kind regards George

2 - Hi, Could you send me the shipping cost to Lisbon, Portugal. Many Thanks. Best Regards

I was only intending to sell to UK bidders. Is there any reason why I shouldn't trust these 2 bidders? both have positive feedback 11 and 143.

Reason I ask is because I know people dont send to Nigeria etc...!

3 Comments

i have had no problems sending to european buyers from uk, check out [url]www.interparcel.com[/url] who are cheap agent for dhl and make sure the payment is totally clear before sending and make sure it is sent with tracking. hope this helps

i have feedback of over 1000+ and have never had probs sending to people in different countries x as long as they have feedback , i would like to say you will be fine x x the nigerian ones, are usually scammers with no feedback x always be wary of people with no feedback, although everyone need to start somewhere x my rule is normally ..if no feedback please contact me prior to bidding x that way you can tell they are genuine x i would get a quote out to them for postage x you will be fine x

Original Poster

Thanks, thats made me feel abit happier.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Good Sim only deals??57
    2. Digital ps4 games22
    3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45
    4. Virgin Media when moving house58

See more discussions