Expired

Ebay Shutl combined shipping label

Found 10th MarEdited by:"caverncity"
Can I ask has anyone who sells on ebay and uses Shutl sold more than one item to a buyer and packed them all in one box and managed to get a label from Shutl. Sold £400 worth of stuff to one buyer, took forever packing it and went to get a price to send an invoice and Shutl told me, for me to insure all purchases I would have to send each one separate. I told them they insure each item up to £1000 and they still said only if sent separate. So thinking of still sending as one box and send an invoice but I still dont think I can use Shutl.
I told Shutl on chat that buyers on Ebay like to combine and save on postage, they said yes thats fine to combine but they would need to buy more than one of the same item not mix it.
So I now have a box all packed up with buyers multiple items and as Shutl are the cheapest I want to use them but I dont know if I can get a label once he has paid the combined invoice so has any one been successful in getting one or should I repack and send separate or was even thinking of using interparcel/parcel2go (not insured as too expensive) but annoyingly he wont save on postage if I use them. By the way I havent sent the invoice yet. thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
If you combine all of his purchases into one invoice and he pays it in one go then it becomes one purchase therefore you can send all of the items together. I think it's if the buyer purchases items individually and pays separately then shutl will only cover the item in which the label is purchased for.

I hope this helps
Invoice as one item, or 'job lot'.
mrty11 m ago

Invoice as one item, or 'job lot'.

I know, that's the easy bit, it's the shutl label and insurance that is causing problems. Shutl said you can't do one label and insure the lot on a combined invoice, they said it has to be separate unless it's multiples of the same item hence why asking if anyone else has done it in case shutl has give me the wrong info. Anyway I've sent him a combined invoice and will see how far I get once he pays, until he pays I can't see what pops up label wise from shutl.
caverncity5 h, 27 m ago

I know, that's the easy bit, it's the shutl label and insurance that is …I know, that's the easy bit, it's the shutl label and insurance that is causing problems. Shutl said you can't do one label and insure the lot on a combined invoice, they said it has to be separate unless it's multiples of the same item hence why asking if anyone else has done it in case shutl has give me the wrong info. Anyway I've sent him a combined invoice and will see how far I get once he pays, until he pays I can't see what pops up label wise from shutl.

Try Hermes. You can issue it as a 'Parcel ' not itemised, and for a couple of quid they pick it up from your door.
after all that p###ing about shutl gave me wrong info. you can get one label and insure the whole purchase on a combined shipping
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants