Groups

eBay sniping - naughty me!

Hi guys n gals
    Can anyone recommend a snipe programme that is actually free?
    most seem to be trial periods only,and i'm not too happy providing ebay sign in details to such things when i cant seem to be able to remove their software at the end of the trial period?
    Many thanks for all advice

15 Comments

Here you go ]Linky I use this one quite often :thumbsup:

i use one called ibay sniper or something, you don't download any software,you just sign in on their website

Original Poster

Thanks folks - repped :thumbsup:

I have used this one for years, I think it gives the bid 6 second before the end for the free option and it limits you to 3 or 4 bids a week! You can upgrade and pay for the extra options!

]http//ha…com

The problem with free snipers is that paid for snipers get their bid in with about 2 seconds to go, so if your up against one, they will win over your 6 second bid.

Gixen - works every time for me:thumbsup:

do these things work all the time would be well peeved if i really wanted something and it didnt work

Banned

So what happens when a few people using them on the same item? They can't all win?

JonnyTwoToes;8850706

So what happens when a few people using them on the same item? They … So what happens when a few people using them on the same item? They can't all win?

thats a fair point never thought of that

but surely you can't use cashback aswell as a sniper can you?

I missed out on 5 things today cos i bidded manually in the last 25 secs

JonnyTwoToes;8850706

So what happens when a few people using them on the same item? They … So what happens when a few people using them on the same item? They can't all win?

I know, but so far I've been lucky each time:)

I use ezsniper. Only 10 c's per snipe and you only pay if you win the auction.

JonnyTwoToes;8850706

The one with the highest proxy bod wins... or in the case of two bids the same the first person to place the winning bid.

I use justsnipe.com and it's never let me down yet... PSPGO for £80(ish) last yera.

I have found its best to use a sniper for most bids, it limits your bid to what you can afford without getting into a bidding war and pushing the price up more than you were prepared to pay! It also leaves the bid open without any interest shown, once you start bidding it can generate a feeding frenzy. It can be especially rewarding where you are up against someone who thinks he has a bargain for £1, then they gets outbid in the last few seconds and they thought they had won it!

:roll:

khy86;8850815

but surely you can't use cashback aswell as a sniper can you?I missed out … but surely you can't use cashback aswell as a sniper can you?I missed out on 5 things today cos i bidded manually in the last 25 secs

Yes you can, you don't need to go through the cashback site until you pay. So you can bid on the auction and at another time use the cashback site to checkout.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay512
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764333

See more discussions