Groups

Ebay subscription? never took it! been paying £3 a month can this happen? address anyone?

I did have an ebay shop, closed it a long time ago, I hardly ever sell, I have been getting charged £3 a month I thought it must be a subscription to ebay fee!, doh. Just contacted support they said i had taken out sales report plus (costs £3) a month. I did not, would not have! can this happen? I can not even find an address, Help, i want my money back!

9 Comments

how long have u been paying for?

Try to delete or edit your bank details or credit card details for now until you get it sorted. Good luck.

Original Poster

Since Jan 2009. I have cancelled it with help from 'chuck' an online chat adviser!, so wont pay anymore, but i would never have signed up to this, he said only i can do it, ebay can not. I think they must have made a mistake, just dont know where to write too now! thanks

Original Poster

I didnt notice it when i had been selling, £3 on top of the fees is not very noticeable is it, its only that the last 4 mths i have not at all, so alarm bells rang yes, i failed!

It's free when you have a shop,so you shouldn't have been paying anything whilst you had one,could it be you got charged when you closed your shop and you didn't cancel the subscription?

Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 4th Nov 2010

Original Poster

That makes sense, so when i closed the shop the subscription continued? so I probably can not do anything then, what a lot of money for nothing!

karen3boysxxx

That makes sense, so when i closed the shop the subscription continued? … That makes sense, so when i closed the shop the subscription continued? so I probably can not do anything then, what a lot of money for nothing!

Yes,i think that's what's happened,you could try emailing and pointing out you haven't had a shop since whatever date it was and see if they will refund you anything,may as well give it a go.

Although you might have more look going to contact us and getting a telephone number there to speak to someone about it
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 4th Nov 2010

Have a check in your account>subscriptions

Make sure you're still not subscribed.

karen3boysxxx

That makes sense, so when i closed the shop the subscription continued? … That makes sense, so when i closed the shop the subscription continued? so I probably can not do anything then, what a lot of money for nothing!

£69 isn't exactly a lot of money over 23 months
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions