Groups

EBAY SUMMARY PAGE

Hi Guys, im sure this must have been posted alot already but the new ebay summary page is awful - all the info that was previosuly on one page has now dissapeared and you need a map and compass to find anything else.
    Theres been lots of complaints so i here - are there any plans yet to bring back the old style back....ie all info back on one page???

14 Comments

Totally agree...it used to be easy to see all the info at a glance...a nightmare now

Would you also like some advice on how to add an avatar?

Original Poster

Yea can do...?

jonny619447

Would you also like some advice on how to add an avatar?

Agree, it's been annoying me last few days too

Wasn't hard, was it?

In response to your ebay question, doesn't really bother me.

Original Poster

Im just really unsure exactly how it benefits people - if the considerations are
    1. Have alot of valuable / useful information but its going to all be in about 4 or 5 seperate locations/clicks away and on different pages....
    or 2 All the same information can be found on one page - and if theres any info within that page that you dont need then you can manually remove it.
    Then surely option 2 would be more better well received.

They must have changed it for a reason, and I'm sure they would have done market research on this idea.

have to agree, the new layout is horrible.

jonny619447

They must have changed it for a reason, and I'm sure they would have done … They must have changed it for a reason, and I'm sure they would have done market research on this idea.

reason being ?????????

if so they need a new market research dept...

new layout is horrible

Banned

But but you can look at your transaction history from the past 3 YEARS now!! Its made me realise how much ive spent on the website and have now closed my account Ebay 0 Me 1

Adnan786

But but you can look at your transaction history from the past 3 YEARS … But but you can look at your transaction history from the past 3 YEARS now!! Its made me realise how much ive spent on the website and have now closed my account Ebay 0 Me 1

And if you could view the last 3 years of transactions for things bought off this site you would probably delete this account too

Adnan786

But but you can look at your transaction history from the past 3 YEARS … But but you can look at your transaction history from the past 3 YEARS now!! Its made me realise how much ive spent on the website and have now closed my account Ebay 0 Me 1

wow can you? better not let the hubby see! oO lmao!

There's a big thread on the Ebay forums,people complaining,it's awful isn't it,having to click on the left hand side just to see what you're selling for example,takes longer,pointless.

yep i think it sucks too mind you doesnt really matter as i hate most things about ebay anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…811
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions