eBay throwing shade at Amazon

Found 14th JulEdited by:"OP64"
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
whelan18933 m ago

I use ebay more then amazon, 70% of the time its cheaper on the ebay.use …I use ebay more then amazon, 70% of the time its cheaper on the ebay.use amazon if i really need it next day and normally pay 2-3£ more if i waited on ebay

I use The Amazon more.
17 Comments
deleted396333
Oh
Wrong it is 1 and a half days. Idiots
I use ebay more then amazon, 70% of the time its cheaper on the ebay.

use amazon if i really need it next day and normally pay 2-3£ more if i waited on ebay
whelan18921 m ago

I use ebay more then amazon, 70% of the time its cheaper on the ebay.use …I use ebay more then amazon, 70% of the time its cheaper on the ebay.use amazon if i really need it next day and normally pay 2-3£ more if i waited on ebay

Amazon service costs money for extra customer service.
whelan18933 m ago

I use The Amazon more.
I buy more on ebay and sometimes package is amazon branded. I look at both amazon and eBay before I pull the trigger
Edited by: "wayners" 14th Jul
I saw this myself yesterday

eBay should bring eBay Plus to this country, they will be able to compete far better with Amazon then.
Throwing shade .....

34346823-z7t9l.jpg
splender1 h, 43 m ago

Yes I agree but with little items that are £2 on eBay and 6£ on Amazon it's not worth it, always depends on what the product is, some things are likely to go wrong
splender14th Jul

I find the opposite. Amazon is often cheaper and faster delivery.
cmdr_elito4 m ago

I find the opposite. Amazon is often cheaper and faster delivery.

It depends on the item. For cheap parts/accessories, eBay is cheaper. However, big ticket items like electronics are often cheaper on Amazon (comparing with business sellers on eBay). Even if not, Amazon is worth paying a bit extra for due to its easy, no questions asked returns after 6 months when eBay's MBG ends.
A retail park billboard had similar to this on the other day

34348543-BbOg8.jpg

Made me chuckle
OneGloveOnTheFence2 h, 21 m ago

A retail park billboard had similar to this on the other day[Image] Made …A retail park billboard had similar to this on the other day[Image] Made me chuckle

It made me question why shopping is considered more beige than it was previously.

Is this shopping as a noun, or as an adjective?
Predikuesi8 h, 17 m ago

I use The Amazon more.

He was obviously starting a list, but forgot after the second item:

"I use ebay more then amazon".

Silly!
Prime day hasn't lived up to expectations for me.
SackCity2 h, 3 m ago

Prime day hasn't lived up to expectations for me.

Depends what you're after I suppose. I've spent about £200 and saved close to £100 combining the various promotions
OP643 m ago

Depends what you're after I suppose. I've spent about £200 and saved close …Depends what you're after I suppose. I've spent about £200 and saved close to £100 combining the various promotions

I'm not into all of these virtual assistants. I ended up getting a 200gb memory card and that's it. There was a watch I'm after but it's been cheaper before so for me it didn't work out too good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants