Groups
    EXPIRED

eBay time waster...

A buyer with no feedback on eBay just bought a item from me. He has made the payment instantly through Paypal - his status is Unconfirmed. Paypal refers his account as: Non-US - Unregistered, this smells very fishy. Sure enough, he reversed the payment in minutes.

So I have started to refunded his money in paypal, and went to eBay to file for unconfirmed address - to get my final valuation fee back. Are there anything else I could do?

These ppl are really annoying me, I thought I set my buyer requirement pretty strictly, apparently I missed something.

2 Comments

WHY U REFUNDING??. You said buyer reversed so if you refund he gets his money back twice

Quicklite;8347457

I meant:He filed unauthorised payment, so Paypal is holding the money.I … I meant:He filed unauthorised payment, so Paypal is holding the money.I was asked about the case, and ticked the 'not posted yet' box - so paypal is going to refund him the money they are holding. He gets what he sent - no less no more, I think.

In the paypal email did it say the payment is pending till you send the buyer a tracking number or anything similar?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      3. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324

See more discussions