Ebay tracking on quidco????????

23 replies
Found 16th Jun 2009
anyone else having trouble? with tracknig, it always seems to either not work or takes about 2 weeks

tonight I've just been paid 9p on a £42.09 tranaction and 69p for a £345.00 transaction and I can't do an enquiry as these were both enquiries in the first place

regards
Robin.

21 Comments

Banned

you only get a certain amout of the ebay fees, if they where listed on say a 10p days, and never sold then relisted on a normal fees day and it old the fees would still on be 10p. etc,etc

my quidco never tracks, i always have to do enquiries, and end up with pennies!

I dont bother with it lol.

Banned

i always use topcashback for ebay, as quidco never tracked, touch wood tcb has always tracked

yes, that is from the quidco website! /\/\

you get paid for the percentage on the FEES paid by the selller, not the cost of the item, e.g. if they listed @ £300 you would get around £1 ish depending on add ons, bin, reserve etc

murabi;5510160

yes, that is from the quidco website! /\/\

yeah i deleted it because it's the tracking, not the amount, that appears to be the problem

Banned

faevilangel;5510164

you get paid for the percentage on the FEES paid by the selller, not the … you get paid for the percentage on the FEES paid by the selller, not the cost of the item, e.g. if they listed @ £300 you would get around £1 ish depending on add ons, bin, reserve etc

this

you get 40% or whatever it is now of what it costs to list the item not what you paid for the item

casparwhite;5510214

thisyou get 40% or whatever it is now of what it costs to list the item … thisyou get 40% or whatever it is now of what it costs to list the item not what you paid for the item

ok, the actual quote from quidco is: 40% for winning a eBay auction or Buy It Now item. This amount is based on eBay revenue - not on the price you pay.

Original Poster

I know its ntot he 40% off the sale price, that would bankcrupt the feckers...but they charge 10% for all auctions plus listing fees????????

it should be 40% of the rip off 10% ebay fees for sellers ie about £14 gfor the larger trans

dodgymix;5510353

I know but they charge 10% for all auctions plus listing fees????????it … I know but they charge 10% for all auctions plus listing fees????????it should be 40% of the rip off 10% ebay fees fro sellers ie about £14

ebay should lower their fees but it aint gonna happen!

you can list items for free (99p or less)

ebay never tracked for me on quidco so do it through nectar now and no problem

Banned

faevilangel;5510394

ebay should lower their fees but it aint gonna happen!you can list items … ebay should lower their fees but it aint gonna happen!you can list items for free (99p or less)

yep now its free postage on games and othe categories from today as well

i always use greasyplam for ebay tracks everytime no problem

I never bother either, it's only pennies.

Original Poster

r&r'smom;5511259

I never bother either, it's only pennies.

If it tracks first time I always get about 4% which makes sense, when you buy stuff at £50 it soon adds up

ebay fees are 10% so some people on here should do their maths. so £300, ebay fees should be £30, 40% of that is £12 and not £1

sassie;5510075

you only get a certain amout of the ebay fees, if they where listed on … you only get a certain amout of the ebay fees, if they where listed on say a 10p days, and never sold then relisted on a normal fees day and it old the fees would still on be 10p. etc,etc

This isnt correct only the listing fees not charged on reslisted items you still pay the final value fee

casparwhite;5510214

thisyou get 40% or whatever it is now of what it costs to list the item … thisyou get 40% or whatever it is now of what it costs to list the item not what you paid for the item

what it costs for the buyers final fees not listing fees

Banned

emweaver;6053125

what it costs for the buyers final fees not listing fees

no chance:whistling:

Didn't know ebay did cashback!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22