eBay tracking though TCB

Posted 30th Dec 2019
Can anyone advise as to how long it normally takes to move from tracked to payable for eBay purchases on top cash back ?

I’ve noticed that nothing since mid October has progressed, I’ve raised this with TCB and they have said that I should wait another 4 - 6 weeks. There are quite a few transactions that I have queued up and before this date is fine.

Just wondering if I’m being fobbed off ?
Community Updates
5 Comments
I gave up using TCB as nothing tracks anymore. It used to be great but even for the larger purchases I used it for I have not had a single thing track and customer service didnt come back when I asked where is it.
They do anything to get out of paying the correct amount. One of ours we’ve waited two and half years and they are apparently still waiting for the retailer and chasing it up.
googley230/12/2019 18:32

I gave up using TCB as nothing tracks anymore. It used to be great but …I gave up using TCB as nothing tracks anymore. It used to be great but even for the larger purchases I used it for I have not had a single thing track and customer service didnt come back when I asked where is it.

Everything is tracking in this case but nothing progressing beyond that. I’ve about 30 ebay transactions since mid Oct all sat at tracked, just seems strange
They didn't track my £2.50 bonus so I had to make a claim. I mentioned about £2.50 they said it would be added but wasn't so I contacted them in Facebook and got paid eventually
Good luck! I'm still waiting for £100 since end of July raised several tickets and told they still waiting for the merchant to pay. Even though the transaction has been showing as confirmed for 2months I have yet to receive a penny.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants