eBay trick?

Found 20th Sep 2014
Received email from eBay saying sell your smartphone blah blah for £100 and over get a £25 voucher. Now I was thinking, make 2 accounts, list it on one account, your phone, then be logged in on your other account diff browser then buy it off there instantly pay and 'pretend' to post leave feedback etc. Then you still have the phone and you get a £25 voucher? Account limited but good for anyone who wants it

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
yes and pay ebay fees!!
deeky

Hypocrite

lol
accounts get locked if IP addresses are the same.
Candym

accounts get locked if IP addresses are the same.

VPN
EBay fees will be about a tenner? So you would gain about £15. But will the £25 voucher have an expiry date?
or you could genuinely sell the phone and get a £25 voucher which will make up for the fee's? I assume that you wanted to sell the phone anyhow due to the Gumtree ad.
nah selling a car on the gumtree ad nothin to do with the ebay thing ebay emailed me
Enjoy prison op.
unquestioned

Enjoy prison op.

Prison? wow, eBay and Gumtree sure do run a tight ship!
unquestioned

Enjoy prison op.

Nope, others have done far worse when it comes to these kind of promotions. I don't think eBay check ip addresses or those with multiple accounts.
Wouldn't it be easier to work your little scam with a mate so that you buy his phone, wait a bit then he buys your phone. Then a week later, issue refunds so you get your fees back.
unquestioned

Enjoy prison op.

why am I being sent to prison?
Mark2111

Wouldn't it be easier to work your little scam with a mate so that you … Wouldn't it be easier to work your little scam with a mate so that you buy his phone, wait a bit then he buys your phone. Then a week later, issue refunds so you get your fees back.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu9fjbAc991r5gpzmo1_500.gif

talk about eBay huh iv heard people on here have like 10 tesco account
Amazing_1

why am I being sent to prison?

Because you touch yourself at night.
[quote]Because most fraudsters start small, think they are invincible and end up [quote] with something that started like 1p and ends up like 50p . if you get my drift ........
Edited by: "taiko" 20th Sep 2014
No I was just pointing something out I am not condoning this behaviour just seen people do things like this a lot
Amazing_1

No I was just pointing something out I am not condoning this behaviour … No I was just pointing something out I am not condoning this behaviour just seen people do things like this a lot

Thanks OP....just created 18 accounts. (_;)
just to add i sold a phone and the buyer who won the bid made an excuse i had to cancel it. Looked on my emails and i received a £25 voucher regardless so i guess payment isnt even needed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants