Ebay.... underage.....

Gonna ask a question, but do ebay check or are they like PayPal and never check for your age?

(I've PayPal and I'm only 13...)

Tim

18 Comments

I think you can register as a buyer but not a seller, cos they ask for a credit card on file to sell. Could be wrong though cos its ages since I joined :thumbsup:

Shi.... you are only 13? I had you pegged as being considerably older!!! (about 17-19ish)

listen kid. . . . sofas are bad!!!

you can never have one!! wait til your older to develop bad habits!!

The credit card side of things will let you down. Speak very nicely to your parents

Predikuesi;2940936

The credit card side of things will let you down. Speak very nicely to … The credit card side of things will let you down. Speak very nicely to your parents

or get the paypal debit card:thumbsup:

harlzter;2940911

Shi.... you are only 13? I had you pegged as being considerably older!!! … Shi.... you are only 13? I had you pegged as being considerably older!!! (about 17-19ish)

Woah... That's good for him!

Same question , i have paypal and visa electron but also underage ( 15).

So i can't get massive trouble for it then?

Original Poster

I have had paypal since last year with a SOLO card.. however I don't think it is actually registered to the account - only the bank account is.. hmm.

why dont you just ask your parents to use their account?

Original Poster

I do use their account - just my own would be quite nice (eg. thats why i have paypal - I use it a lot!)

Original Poster

bump.. well?

Original Poster

...fghghg

is it for selling too?

Original Poster

yes.......

timothyw9;2947246

yes.......

hhmm ok...so why wont your parents open you an account?.... well i wouldn't let my 13 year old son have his own account or sell on ebay....nor would i wish to bid on an item being sold by a 13 year old, sorry just my opinion :thumbsup:

edit: just read the links, its not allowed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions