Ebay unpaid item disputes - how long to leave them open?!

Just wanted people's opinions on how long to leave these open.

I haven't heard anything back from one of mine since the 6th of Jan and I've just sent them a message throught it saying please get back to me by the 27th as this would be a month since the item closed.

I think I'm being fair, but do people think differently?

TIA!

5 Comments

i send them a reminder after 2-3 day and then file a dispute if they still havnt paid after the week and close it asap

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]I know it doesn't count to your feedback score, but did they leave you any feedback?[/SIZE]

Flippin eck, I never send payment reminders. If they want they item, they will pay asap or at least contact you regards payment.
After 7 days file a Unpaid Item Reminder, then after a further 7 days you can get your FVF back and they get a NPB strike. Three or Four 'strikes' in a row and it's goodbye.

Original Poster

Looks like I'm being too nice then!

Do you think I can send a second chance offer after closing the dispute and claiming the FVF?

T8RSP

Looks like I'm being too nice then!Do you think I can send a second … Looks like I'm being too nice then!Do you think I can send a second chance offer after closing the dispute and claiming the FVF?

I wouldn't, too much time has passed. They may already have got another 'widget' by now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?69
    2. Curry haggle price?910
    3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
    4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions