Ebay user - no longer listed

Found 19th Sep 2007
Hi,

I purchased a PSP game on ebay over the weekend, the seller had 12 feedbacks with a rating of 100%. Since making the purchase the seller is now listed as 'no longer registered'

He had approx 40 R4's for sale so ebay may of cancelled his registration.

If I don't receive the game will paypal refund my money?

9 Comments

Start a Paypal dispute NOW. I hope you paid by Paypal.
What is the item number?
Your seller was NARUd for a reason, I suspect scamming. I'll know more after I've seen the seller.

Original Poster

The item number was xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your help

OK, I don't think he is a 'big' scammer, but I bet he was selling 'dodgy' games, hence ebay have NARUd him.
I think you will get the game because he bought:- 100 Gold Padded Envelopes, item number:- 160154208650, but it may well be a pirate game.
Your options as I see it, are either wait a few more days and see if you receive it and if you are happy all well and good, or start a dispute with Paypal now, you can always cancel it if it turns up and is what you expect.

Original Poster

I've started a claim just in case, hopefully this will prompt him to send the game if he hasn't already done so. I've also checked his feedback and a buyer purchased a R4 the day after I purchased the game, they left positive feedback yesterday. So hopefully I should receive it. Is it against ebay rules to sell R4's?

Loner

Is it against ebay rules to sell R4's?

Yes!

Original Poster

I received the game this morning. It was posted first class signed for yesterday (after I made the paypal claim?). It looks new & genuine and only cost £7 so I'm happy now.

Banned

Loner

I received the game this morning. It was posted first class signed for … I received the game this morning. It was posted first class signed for yesterday (after I made the paypal claim?). It looks new & geniune and only cost £7 so I'm happy now.

Well done and dont forget to close the claim with paypal ;-)

Loner

I received the game this morning. It was posted first class signed for … I received the game this morning. It was posted first class signed for yesterday (after I made the paypal claim?). It looks new & genuine and only cost £7 so I'm happy now.

Nice one. :thumbsup:
Looks like the dispute did the job. Don't forget to close it, as sassie mentioned.

Original Poster

Will do.

Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 195 ***1226
    2. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure11
    3. water bill56
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1326

See more discussions