Groups

Ebay Why do they do it?

You know the story uk only listing. But some idiot bids from abroad and wins.
    Not happened to me before and not sure what to do.
    Do i just tell them to bog off (nicely) and relist.
    But how do i get fvf's back.
    Pain in the backside.
    Its wierd cus i had load of emails from peeps abroad wanting to bid, but couldnt cos of settings being uk only. So how come they did it from cyprus????

5 Comments

It is normally a con a few years back i sold a psp and they wanted me to post it before sending payment, as if i was going to say yes then i found out my mates gf had the same think happen to her but she posted her phone silly girl ha

Original Poster

sorted it i think.

I told them that the postage fees were extortionate and they agreed to withdraw from the sale. I got the funds back and re-listed

Original Poster

Got a right stubborn one. Now she still wants to bid now ive relisted.
    Had a stoppy email, asking me what my problem is and why i wont send abroad.
    Its a pair of shoes for heavens sake.

cherishu2;8661518

Got a right stubborn one. Now she still wants to bid now ive relisted.Had … Got a right stubborn one. Now she still wants to bid now ive relisted.Had a stoppy email, asking me what my problem is and why i wont send abroad.Its a pair of shoes for heavens sake.

Why not just put the postage on the item for sending abroad to about £800. That will stop her bidding.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction66
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      3. Box Nation44
      4. iPhone x66

See more discussions