Ebay.. Yet again

Hello,

So my friend bought a blackberry torch in white on ebay. The phone was described as 'in perfect condition and no marks' but when she recieved it there was a slight scratch on the button and a scratch on the back of the slide.

I compared it with mine which i have had for over a month or so and mines looks newer. Fair enough its not a big major scratch or anything but she paid 320 for that phone which was described as 'new'

She emailed the seller and and he was unresponsive, saying that she was a 'conman' etc.. I said she could go down the route of paypal but she wants to keep the phone, just wanted something off it for it having scratches.

What do you guys suggest?

13 Comments

Send it back or live with it, quite simple really.

Return it or live with it as Greg has suggested.
Edited by: "rsethi" 17th Mar 2011

Also mention you want return postage covered. Seems less and less people seem to be willing to do this.

Your friend is really unlucky on ebay!

Paypal will not entertain partial refunds either you send it back for a refund or you keep it....simples

op, if this imaginary friend is so concerned then she would return it
leave neg feedback, open paypal claim and return it

simple

Original Poster

Thanks for the helpful replies

shauneco

Is it the same friend as your other friend who bought a car without a … Is it the same friend as your other friend who bought a car without a logbook?

Shhhh, the OP is "the friend" (_;)

Original Poster

Id be honest enough to say so if that was the case

Faiza

Id be honest enough to say so if that was the case

Only joking, anyway good luck with what yo... I mean your friend decides to do

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

When did they stop doing partial refunds, i had a successful claim not … When did they stop doing partial refunds, i had a successful claim not long ago

i was also wondering that..

Again it's always the thing,if you want something perfect then don't buy used.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Beta Software Version 522
    2. What an absolute disgrace2160
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports914
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??88

See more discussions