Found 28th Jan 2011
Hi there i have sold an item on ebay for £127 and buyer has paid with Paypal for the full amount which is now in my paypal account,it says that the buyers address in "unconfirmed" i have sold a few items on ebay in the past and have never seen this. Question is am i covered if i send to unconfirmed address? Many thanks for any help.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

If only paypal/ebay had a help section that told you the answer, oh … If only paypal/ebay had a help section that told you the answer, oh wait...

Your username speaks Volumes Thanks for your post, oh wait.....

you need to look if you are eligible for cover on the paypal details. if in any doubt dont send it.

I've also wondered this, is a seller not only protected when sending to confirmed adresses via recorded delivery? So what happens if seller refuses to send, can buyer leave negative feedback?

iv send loads of times to unconfirmed address its fine dont worry about it if you go in to either paypal details it should say ( it is ok to send the item)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions