Groups

Ebay/Paypal phonecall

Just a heads up folks. I was put through to Paypal from EBAY for a refund. i waited with the phone on speaker for over two hours.

Next day I phone Paypal direct only to be told since Ebay and Paypal split the Ebay referral phone number doesn't work. Therefore always ring direct.

7 Comments

Wiw, nice of EBay . Thanks for the heads up!

Assuming you did not get charged for the call? I am sure they call you right? If you did get charged I would ring ebay and complain and ask to be reimburse

I had the same happen to me, but luckily I realised there was an issue after 2 minutes and rang them directly. PayPal always answer instantly from my experience. I find it hard to believe anyone would wait over 2 hours on any phone call.
    Edited by: "joshp" 30th Jan

Original Poster

joshp

I had the same happen to me, but luckily I realised there was an issue … I had the same happen to me, but luckily I realised there was an issue after 2 minutes and rang them directly. PayPal always answer instantly from my experience. I find it hard to believe anyone would wait over 2 hours on any phone call.

no it was a free call and as said I had it on speakerphone so it was on the table next to me as I watched a film.

Original Poster

joshp

I had the same happen to me, but luckily I realised there was an issue … I had the same happen to me, but luckily I realised there was an issue after 2 minutes and rang them directly. PayPal always answer instantly from my experience. I find it hard to believe anyone would wait over 2 hours on any phone call.

btw when I rang paypal directly it took 20 minutes to get an answer do you want to share your magic number ?

jonnithomas

btw when I rang paypal directly it took 20 minutes to get an answer do … btw when I rang paypal directly it took 20 minutes to get an answer do you want to share your magic number ?

Ouch, I've never waited anywhere near that time and I've had to phone PayPal a fair amount of times in the past 6 months. What number did you use?

Original Poster

joshp

Ouch, I've never waited anywhere near that time and I've had to phone … Ouch, I've never waited anywhere near that time and I've had to phone PayPal a fair amount of times in the past 6 months. What number did you use?

0800 3587911 which is off their website :
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions