Ebay/Paypal problem

Posted 1st Jul
Since Monday everything I have sold has this next to the payment details "Buyer hasn't paid yetWe've reminded the buyer to pay, but you can also contact them directly." Has anyone had this problem before, as its 9 items up to now and I`m sure people are paying, but for some reason the payment isnt coming to my paypal.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Spoken to anyone at eBay?
Is your PayPal email the same as your associated eBay email address ? When mine were different it didn’t let my buyers pay until I changed them to be the same
Surely the best thing to do is to go to the Help section of eBay website or app and then use the Contact option to speak to somebody at eBay about it.
Have you changed an e mail address or something like that,I had that a couple of years ago and rang them and they helped me sort it,I can't remember exactly what it was
sandy_m01/07/2020 12:24

Is your PayPal email the same as your associated eBay email address ? When …Is your PayPal email the same as your associated eBay email address ? When mine were different it didn’t let my buyers pay until I changed them to be the same

Mine are different but don't face any problems.

OP - are your buyers with very little feedback? Secondly, transferring money from a bank account to PayPal takes up to a week. But for this to happen for all sales is suspicious.
sandy_m01/07/2020 12:24

Is your PayPal email the same as your associated eBay email address ? When …Is your PayPal email the same as your associated eBay email address ? When mine were different it didn’t let my buyers pay until I changed them to be the same

mine is different works perfectly fine
Well finally spoke to ebay and it seems that all 12 people that have purchased from me have this next to their order "Buyer hasn't paid yetWe've reminded the buyer to pay, but you can also contact them directly." All starting on the 28th.
bozo00701/07/2020 14:39

Mine are different but don't face any problems.OP - are your buyers with …Mine are different but don't face any problems.OP - are your buyers with very little feedback? Secondly, transferring money from a bank account to PayPal takes up to a week. But for this to happen for all sales is suspicious.

The feedback seems fine, and its 12 people, never had this happen once nevermind 12.
Post a comment
@
    Text