eBay/PayPal selling questions

Found 29th Jan 2010
My question is do I need an automatic payment setup to pay for the fees or will it let me list the item and do a one-time payment from my paypal which doesnt have a bank account connected/debit card?

Tim

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

you dont have to use paypal to pay your fees, i sometimes use my credit card which isnt on my paypal file.

Original Poster

hmm

What I mean is that my PayPal account is connected to my ebay account.

The PayPal account doesnt have a bank account or debit card connected to it. Neither does the eBay account.

My question is, can I list an item on eBay (it seems to let me get to the Create-A-Listing fine...) and then pay the fees using the One Time Payment PayPal thingy which would let my just pay from my balance...

Tim

timothyw9;7697383

hmmWhat I mean is that my PayPal account is connected to my ebay … hmmWhat I mean is that my PayPal account is connected to my ebay account.The PayPal account doesnt have a bank account or debit card connected to it. Neither does the eBay account.My question is, can I list an item on eBay (it seems to let me get to the Create-A-Listing fine...) and then pay the fees using the One Time Payment PayPal thingy which would let my just pay from my balance...Tim

Yes you can pay your fees through paypal

Original Poster

rachel.jones88;7697399

:)Yes you can pay your fees through paypal

I find it ridiculous how poor eBays system is....

if your paypal hasnt got a bank card or anything linked to it then how is it going to pay, where will the money come from?

Original Poster

pink-ka;7697460

if your paypal hasnt got a bank card or anything linked to it then how is … if your paypal hasnt got a bank card or anything linked to it then how is it going to pay, where will the money come from?

The paypal balance..... I have gotten money in there from buying and selling stuff on here.

Just tried it and it does indeed work, listed something then paid for the listing fee using the one time payment and it seems to be fine.

TIm
Post a comment
@
    Text