Ebay's £1 Listing fee.

Posted 17th Nov
Hey guys, any idea why Ebay haven't done their £1 FVF this weekend? Usually it's like clockwork, always every other weekend, which should be now..however received nothing from them. Have a load of pretty high prices items to list. I never usally use Ebay for much..however the one weekend I plan on listing quite a few items, and the deal skips a week
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Will be next weekend i bet so theres plenty of listings for bf week
They did it last Sunday and Monday, so due next weekend.
Who knows? Maybe they are saving themselves for their various Black Friday promotions and don't want people listing items for a pound right now. Just sit tight and the next one will come along eventually.
morgie17/11/2019 20:53

Not for me. Mine were 31st-4th November.
morgie17/11/2019 20:53

Nick-C17/11/2019 21:58

Not for me. Mine were 31st-4th November.

Me either. Was £3. Like I’m gonna use that.
They had one 2 weeks ago which I got.
last wekeend there was £1 but less ppl got that offer m I was offered £3 which didn't accept.
Now kinda wish o had as run out of listings. I have a feeling it will be 2 weeks time
don't forget to read the small print.

sunday times contributor got confused between categories when advertising a similar item to one he sold before.

thetimes.co.uk/art…njl
It's usually every 2 weeks but sometimes it's 3 times in a month.
Is it on this weekend then?
I hope it's this weekend
AMaky18/11/2019 01:19

They had one 2 weeks ago which I got.last wekeend there was £1 but less …They had one 2 weeks ago which I got.last wekeend there was £1 but less ppl got that offer m I was offered £3 which didn't accept.Now kinda wish o had as run out of listings. I have a feeling it will be 2 weeks time

I had this also and did the same. Regretting it a bit now as I've loads to list. I'm guessing it'll most likely be this weekend? Surely they must drop a few more in the run up to Christmas.
morgie22/11/2019 07:12

It's on, here you go - …It's on, here you go - https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/1-ebay-max-selling-fees-on-up-to-100-listings-at-ebay-3337591

Thank you..unfortunately invite only & not received anything this time!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants