EXPIRED

ebays dsr

Does anyone take much notice of the dsr on ebay ive just looked at mine, when i sell if its before 3 i post that day and after 3 i post the next day always 1st class and always recorded so they get it quick i email them the recorded number so they can track it on royal mail yet my dsr i have just over 4 stars, it wouldnt be possible to get anything sent faster so im annoyed it makes it look like i take ages to send, does anyone take much notice of them i know i never have but when its your own and its not so good it does annoy !! grrrr

12 Comments

are you overcharging in postage?
people frown upon it
x

Did you get the new email today about DSR's? Spookily I've just checked mine out before reading this....Item as described is 4.86...why is that considered to be have to be highlighted red?

Original Poster

ilovepink;6011098

are you overcharging in postage?people frown upon itx

no i have 5 stars for postal charges its the dispach time i dont have them on i charge as close to cost as possible if its more i always refund

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;6011104

Did you get the new email today about DSR's? Spookily I've just checked … Did you get the new email today about DSR's? Spookily I've just checked mine out before reading this....Item as described is 4.86...why is that considered to be have to be highlighted red?

just found it in my spam its getting worse to sell on ebay isnt it

SABJ;6011118

just found it in my spam its getting worse to sell on ebay isnt it

I've started sending everything recorded now, just in case. It's just going downhill...not making huge amounts of money from it after I realise how much my fees are at the end of the month!!

ive given up selling on there, not worth it with fees and hassle u get

SABJ;6011113

no i have 5 stars for postal charges its the dispach time i dont have … no i have 5 stars for postal charges its the dispach time i dont have them on i charge as close to cost as possible if its more i always refund

Some people can nerv be pleased im afraid

xsazzyjayx;6011145

I've started sending everything recorded now, just in case. It's just … I've started sending everything recorded now, just in case. It's just going downhill...not making huge amounts of money from it after I realise how much my fees are at the end of the month!!

give up do bootsales instead, seriously i have made £400-500 odd this year alone, and ive done 4, this is after pitch fees.

im selling again this sunday

I'm really surprised someone else hasn't set up an alternative to ebay, theres a huge market for it, i really wonder why

Original Poster

ilovepink;6011188

I'm really surprised someone else hasn't set up an alternative to ebay, … I'm really surprised someone else hasn't set up an alternative to ebay, theres a huge market for it, i really wonder why

i wish they would
i sold somthing for £10 on bin it cost me almost £3 to send it ebay and paypal took almost £1.60 i had to pack it and take the time to post it, i did wonder why i bothered :x

i use this to sell most of my stuff as its free but it depends on where abouts u live as to how popular it is. Im under the grimsby/scunthorpe one and loads use it! Its free to setup an account and free to list anything.. they take no fee's at all (apart from selling in the pets and car section) Doesnt cost me a penny, and then because its all local i dont have to post...

www11.xpresssites.com/nor…510

ilovepink;6011163

Some people can nerv be pleased im afraidgive up do bootsales instead, … Some people can nerv be pleased im afraidgive up do bootsales instead, seriously i have made £400-500 odd this year alone, and ive done 4, this is after pitch fees.im selling again this sunday

We did one a couple weeks back and made about £70....it's just trying to keep the child entertained or getting a babysitter :thumbsup:

Banned

mine are :

not bad but could do better as also highlighted in my old school reports, easily led , tries to be class clown , you name it i was up for it :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268914
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
    3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions