Groups

ebooks and such

Dont know if it is common knowledge this site, but it offers for free ebooks etc that you see offered on ebay, you know, the usual get rich schemes etc.
    Have a look, may find something of interest. :thumbsup:

floodle.net/floodle.net/

7 Comments

Thanks, Thats a good link!, Rep added!

That might come in handy thanks

m623d

Dont know if it is common knowledge this site, but it offers for free … Dont know if it is common knowledge this site, but it offers for free ebooks etc that you see offered on ebay, you know, the usual get rich schemes etc.Have a look, may find something of interest. :thumbsup: ]http://www.floodle.net/

Well that's by eBay business gone now :whistling:

stora

Well that's by eBay business gone now :whistling:

Or mine started up :whistling:

Already ]posted in March.

dinosteveus

Already ]posted in March.

I did see the Free useful software thread, But to be honest, Its far to many pages to read through every piece of software that someone has recommended.

If m623d hadn't posted here, I wouldn't have seen it.

Iom-RF

I did see the Free useful software thread, But to be honest, Its far to … I did see the Free useful software thread, But to be honest, Its far to many pages to read through every piece of software that someone has recommended.If m623d hadn't posted here, I wouldn't have seen it.

I remember it being posted, but I couldn't remember where until I searched.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions