Found 12th Apr 2008
I orderd the 1 x Plexus 6-Way Individually Switched Surge Protector 1m Cable in White
from ebuyer the other day arrived today - nice quick delivery and only cost £2.99 but when I plugged it in it took out everything all the plugs went off the computer went off, has anyone else had any problems with this and as I ordered the 32" tv yesterday - now a little worried are they a good company to deal with

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

yes, ebuyer are fine. If you have a faulty item raise an RMA on the site and it wll be resolved quickly.

Original Poster

thank you - just got a bit worried there, wont bother with the £2.99 6 way surge protector but was worried about the tv, if I had any problems when it came but thanks feel a little better

Well it took them a month to resolve my faulty satnav. They sent the wrong part twice and were slow to respond to enotes (over 2 days sometimes). I used the online RMA request and it told me I had to phone. Customer service calls are charged at 12p per minute. Anyway, I probably won't be using them again. I know I lot of people on here like ebuyer, but I couldn't recommend them based on my experience. I offered them a chance to redeem themselves by requesting a £2-3 goodwill gesture and they never replied. To me that was a good test. And they failed.

Original Poster

Paidia;1881848

Well it took them a month to resolve my faulty satnav. They sent the … Well it took them a month to resolve my faulty satnav. They sent the wrong part twice and were slow to respond to enotes (over 2 days sometimes). I used the online RMA request and it told me I had to phone. Customer service calls are charged at 12p per minute. Anyway, I probably won't be using them again. I know I lot of people on here like ebuyer, but I couldn't recommend them based on my experience. I offered them a chance to redeem themselves by requesting a £2-3 goodwill gesture and they never replied. To me that was a good test. And they failed.

thank you it is nice to know all dealings with ebuyer, good and bad so I will just keep my finger:)s crossed -

ebuyer is a pile them high and sell them cheap companies. Their prices are at the low end of the market. So service can be slow and not what you expect when compared with service that you get from a company with much more expensive prices for the same goods. Overall I have never had problem with them with return and I have spent thousands of pounds with them over the years. Thought after sales service can be slow they are at the top end of the best of the low price of electronics companies.

I would not use ebuyer again, i ordered a 32" vistron tv which i received in good time but it came with no power cable,no remote and no instructions.Five phone calls and three weeks later nothing so i gave up hope and asked to return the tv. The next day they arrived so to avoid any more hassle i canceled the return.I could not use the tv for three weeks i received no compensation or apology. My sister bought the same tv and it had no sound, she returned it and it took three week to get a replacement. I don't rate the after-sales or lack of.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions