Ebuyer 3 year warranty, is it back to ebuyer or do they come to the house?

4 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2010
Looking at buying a television with 3 year guarantee cannot find out if it back to ebuyer for faults or do they visit your home for repair? Really not sure

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

im sure they require you to send it to them.

Last time I had a big item going wrong, eBuyer sent Citylink round to pick it up. See how Shane and I are saying differnet things, though? This is why forums are useless for information, and you should really ask eBuyer instead. Plus that way you have an email to say that they will collect, if things ever go wrong and their customer service mook goes on to say otherwise.

Original Poster

dxx;7996177

Last time I had a big item going wrong, eBuyer sent Citylink round to … Last time I had a big item going wrong, eBuyer sent Citylink round to pick it up. See how Shane and I are saying differnet things, though? This is why forums are useless for information, and you should really ask eBuyer instead. Plus that way you have an email to say that they will collect, if things ever go wrong and their customer service mook goes on to say otherwise.

I have just phoned ebuyer and what you say is correct. I was looking to buy the foehn and hirsch 42 " television with 3 years warranty, any thoughts on this wouls be good.

bluebindy123;7996235

I have just phoned ebuyer and what you say is correct. I was looking to … I have just phoned ebuyer and what you say is correct. I was looking to buy the foehn and hirsch 42 " television with 3 years warranty, any thoughts on this wouls be good.

No idea, personally. But, a neat little trick here is to post it as a deal. If it gets a hot rating, buy it, although if it gets torn apart, some clever folks will suggest a load of far-better alternatives to look at instead.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G33
    2. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G22
    3. How Much are CEX offering for SNES mini?2638
    4. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit59

See more discussions