Found 11th Jan 2009
hi does anyone know of any codes for ebuyer for delivery, i want to buy a tv stand and delivery is nearly 16 pounds
thanks everyone
karen

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Banned

Have you used the super saver option?

Doubt very much you will find any codes - but orders over £50 delivery is free.

I've never seen any ebuyer codes, ever.

Original Poster

guv;4031706

Have you used the super saver option?Doubt very much you will find any … Have you used the super saver option?Doubt very much you will find any codes - but orders over £50 delivery is free.

i think its cause of weight, iput in supersaver and order was over £50...it was still nearly £16 pound delivery...thans though

emasu;4031710

I've never seen any ebuyer codes, ever.

They send them out on an individual basis, usually if they've messed something up and they give you discount on a future order. I think that I've had one in 7 years. :roll:

freddysmum;4031788

i think its cause of weight, iput in supersaver and order was over … i think its cause of weight, iput in supersaver and order was over £50...it was still nearly £16 pound delivery...thans though

Which stand was it? I've tried a couple of the over £50 stands on Supersaver and they both come up as free delivery.

Original Poster

tony_s1;4031971

Which stand was it? I've tried a couple of the over £50 stands on … Which stand was it? I've tried a couple of the over £50 stands on Supersaver and they both come up as free delivery.

Vistron 3-Tier Glass TV Stand For 42" to 60" screens Clear Glass and Chrome Finish
this one...its less than 50 but i added other stuff which took it over

freddysmum;4034331

Vistron 3-Tier Glass TV Stand For 42" to 60" screens Clear Glass and … Vistron 3-Tier Glass TV Stand For 42" to 60" screens Clear Glass and Chrome Finishthis one...its less than 50 but i added other stuff which took it over

It seems that there is a 25 Kg limit on free postage so you'd probably have the same problem with any of the larger TV stands. :x

Original Poster

tony_s1;4034407

It seems that there is a 25 Kg limit on free postage so you'd probably … It seems that there is a 25 Kg limit on free postage so you'd probably have the same problem with any of the larger TV stands. :x

thank you anyhow for your help
x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810995
    2. Did you know?3157
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661

See more discussions