EXPIRED

EBUYER

:? I have brought three items from ebuyer, all faulty.
I have emailed them three times but recieved no response.
I have also telephoned several times just to be put onto hold after waiting on line for thirty minutes i gave up.
Their customer service is none exsistance, i certaintly will not buy anything else from ebuyer.

Mod Edit: Moved to more appropriate forum. The "Comments & Suggestions" forum is for HotUKDeals comments.

3 Comments

i also think ebuyer have gone vastly down hill, and their prices upwards

on the look out for some good alternatives (other than aria, who have also pissed me of in the past on returns)

Thats a shame. I've used ebuyer in the past and always had great experience. The products have always been top notch. They did seem to dip a bit in my view when they ditched the telephone, but thats now back.

I think I've returned 1 item and had trouble registering as my stepdad already had an account and you need to contact them to explain it.

I know that many people complain about eBuyer. I had several issues with them (one is ongoing - they sent me CDRW drive instead of DVDRW) but usually they fix it. It takes time sometimes and a lot of patience. But then, you didn't want to pay for service in the first instance, otherwise you'd buy it from PC World or your local shop.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1516
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1527
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    4. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22

See more discussions