EBuyer

Hmmmm,
Just a quick question, want to buy something from ebuyer, and stocks are low so really got to buy it now.
Super savers delivery is next weds, but i wont be in, will they leave it with a neighbour if i ask?
Really need to buy it now, and im not paying for any delivery cos im a cheap skate lol

And if they wont leave it with a neighbour, have you lot recieved it before its delivery date?

Thanks

9 Comments

I don't think they would leave it with neighbour. They might deliver it to other address but only if it isn't your first order. I usually specify my work address for deliveries.

As to faster delivery, then yes, sometimes they deliver it faster, but don't count on it.

In a worst case, CityLink would leave note stating they'll attempt to redeliver next day.

Original Poster

Hmmmm, well im going to risk it and leave it tomorrow - just have to keep my eye on the stock, if it goes down to 1 in stock ill have to buy it, as really want the item for the 4th as its my bday

It will be my first purchase so they wont leave it with a neighbour, im not going out until just after 2 on the wednesday, but it probs wont come till after knowing my luck.
Oh well, im not paying anything for delivery.

City Link..that deliver for Ebuyer never leave stuff with a neighbour...they just card you saying they were unable to deliver...when it happened to me I just phoned the local depot and it came the following day.

leave a note out for the deliveryman city link people are usually quite nice. and super saver delivery is usally the same as standard delivery. from past experience i always recieve my goods on time but i recieve them bang on time with standard delivery but i always recieve my goods before the stated date on supersaver. and where i am citylink always try to deliver twice, once in the morning and once mid afternoon.

kk_cheung

leave a note out for the deliveryman city link people are usually quite … leave a note out for the deliveryman city link people are usually quite nice. and super saver delivery is usally the same as standard delivery. from past experience i always recieve my goods on time but i recieve them bang on time with standard delivery but i always recieve my goods before the stated date on supersaver. and where i am citylink always try to deliver twice, once in the morning and once mid afternoon.

Agree, leave a note on your door for the delivery dude, to drop it next door. (as long as you dont mind every one knowing no one is in your house. i have done it and they are pretty cool about it.

Original Poster

Hmmm, well i made my order anyway, supposed to be delivery next thursday, Ill probably leave a note for them anyway when i got out, bcos i live where they have to ring the intercom to get in the building, which can be tricky, so ill have to leave them a note to put it through a neighbours door anyway
Ill keep you all posted.

Original Poster

Yay im really pleased!
I just logged onto ebuyer, and the cd player i bought at about 11ish last night has been put up by £5 woohoo, im glad i didnt wait till today now

Sweet, really made my day

That's always nice to hear :thumbsup:

I am never in when CityLink deliver and only once of the least five or so products ive bought off eBuyer have they not dropped it off with a neighbour.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions