Groups

ebuyer crappy delivery

UPS just tried to deliver my new hard drive, but obviously as we work no one was home, so I thought go online arrange a re-delivery to my outlaws house (like it says on the UPS slip), but no that would be too simple, there is no option to do this only to return to sender, so ring UPS to arrange re-delivery only to be told I've got to contact ebuyer to arrange it.
    My god I thought it was bad enough when ebuyer used citylink, missing packages etc...

6 Comments

This is pretty normal - its to stop someone ordering lots of stuff on your credit card and getting it delivered elsewhere....

Are you saying UPS will not redeliver to the same address ?,.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7751321

Are you saying UPS will not redeliver to the same address ?,.

they will but as most people work during the day it would be pretty pointless.

ohdaesu;7751386

they will but as most people work during the day it would be pretty … they will but as most people work during the day it would be pretty pointless.

Then why have it delivered to that address in the first place ?.

tonyg1962;7751424

Its a bit of fun innit.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7751424

don't think they fancy staying in whenever I'm getting a delivery, as it was super saver delivery could of been anytime up untill the 10th, usually just go and collect the parcel, but there isnt even an option to do that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller88
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      4. Cat Chat77735

See more discussions