Groups

Ebuyer Delivery...

Banned
    I purchased a item on 31st March and selected Super Saver Delivery.

9 times out of 10, when ive done this in the past, i get the item in 2 days. Now however, it gives me a shipping date of some time next week.

Do you think i'll recieve the item tomorrow 2nd April ?? I booked a day off work because of the usual timescale in which eBuyer post these things.

cheers

11 Comments

its super saver for a reason and thats the chance you take...you never know with ebuyer

Banned

i guess you should of paid extra if you wanted it quick even more so if you have booked a day off

fragaliciousbob;4800941

i guess you should of paid extra if you wanted it quick even more so if … i guess you should of paid extra if you wanted it quick even more so if you have booked a day off

ditto.

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;4800930

well if the shipping date says next week........................you never … well if the shipping date says next week........................you never know, it may come tomorrow

It has said that plenty of times and still came the next day ;-) have you ever bought from ebuyer?

Can't help with eBuyer - ordered a lot of stuff on Super Saver, and it seems pretty random.

Recently ordered 3 times from Misco, choosing their Super Saver each time.
    Every time it turned up next day...
    Again, you can't rely on it, but you do get the dispatch email the day before, so at least you know its coming - with the trackable Citilink code. Saves you £5ish on postage though

Every time I've ordered with super saver, about 6 times altogether it's took a week.

t0mm;4801015

Every time I've ordered with super saver, about 6 times altogether it's … Every time I've ordered with super saver, about 6 times altogether it's took a week.

Same as. They deliberately hold your order back whether it's in stock or not. Amazon have the same practice.

Shengis;4801083

Same as. They deliberately hold your order back whether it's in stock or … Same as. They deliberately hold your order back whether it's in stock or not. Amazon have the same practice.

Yeah, it's still sent next day delivery too.

t0mm;4801125

Yeah, it's still sent next day delivery too.

Aii. How does that make sense:? :w00t:

gooddeals9;4800973

It has said that plenty of times and still came the next day ;-) have you … It has said that plenty of times and still came the next day ;-) have you ever bought from ebuyer?

you have answered your own question then:roll:

Shengis;4801144

Aii. How does that make sense:? :w00t:

City Link fairies keep them back as homes for a week!:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions