eBuyer F&H Sat Nav

I bought an eBuyer own brand sat nav (item code 167473) and it was delivered today.

Now it looks like a little bit like its a used/returned item. The box was fine but the unit has couple of scuff marks and although there is a screen protector, it looks scratched. Also, when I move it, I can hear something rattling around inside

I'm in two minds. Either the product is just very poorly built or it is in fact a refurbished/returned item (the product description said "brand new")

Has anybody else bought one, perhaps they could comment on the build quality/finish...

Should I ask for a replacement? It workes fine, just some cosmetic defects

3 Comments

i have noticed that they sell refurbished ones, are you sure you didnt click on one of them instead of retail ones, if not might be an idea to ask for a RMA number n get replacement

If it said brand new it should be - ask for a replacement. I've found Ebuyer own brand goods very good on the whole and certainly nothing like you describe.

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;7108220

i have noticed that they sell refurbished ones, are you sure you didnt … i have noticed that they sell refurbished ones, are you sure you didnt click on one of them instead of retail ones, if not might be an idea to ask for a RMA number n get replacement

yup 100%

that's what I thought at first but then I checked my invoice about 3 times. The words "brand new" are in the title of the product (its ]this one).

There is a refurbished option too, but that's definitely not the one I ordered!

Its just the rattling concerning me more then anything else.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763975
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions