Groups

Ebuyer Order Help

Banned
    I am trying to order product#131627 and says free delivery on that which I know is five day super saver delivery.

however when i add it to basket and select free del, it comes to £4.79

dont understand it ?!?! cant ring em as it 0871 number.

15 Comments

It's a glitch . Send them an e-note from your account and be prepared to wait.

It is a blip in the system, go through to checkout, it knocks off the delivery charge.:thumbsup:

Maybe try adding something else to basket for 99p and see what happens

Inactive;6031567

It is a blip in the system, go through to checkout, it knocks off the … It is a blip in the system, go through to checkout, it knocks off the delivery charge.:thumbsup:

not for me it did not

actually the reason it's trying to charge is Doh! it must think it's over 25 kg so no free delivery on those items. you need to send them an enote

they have very good service so if i were you i would just complete the order and send them and email asking them to refund the delivery.

Try checking out via paypal or google as it looks like those payment methods are charging the correct amount

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;6031617

Try checking out via paypal or google as it looks like those payment … Try checking out via paypal or google as it looks like those payment methods are charging the correct amount

tried both, same problem

Original Poster Banned

Inactive;6031567

It is a blip in the system, go through to checkout, it knocks off the … It is a blip in the system, go through to checkout, it knocks off the delivery charge.:thumbsup:

tried, doesnt helps

Original Poster Banned

sarbjeet_;6031613

they have very good service so if i were you i would just complete the … they have very good service so if i were you i would just complete the order and send them and email asking them to refund the delivery.

whats their e-mail address ?

gR8_mUndA;6031646

tried both, same problem

You have to make the decision then to phone / enote or just order choosing the free delivery option, let theri system charge you, then after delivery and confirmation it did indeed charge you for the so called FREE delivery, e-note them to refund you carriage charge as also suggested above.

gR8_mUndA;6031658

try this link its for an enote static.ebuyer.com/cus…Q==

gR8_mUndA;6031658

They don't have one that they like to hand out. Someone may know a one that works but chances of it being answered are slim. They prefer you call them :whistling:

this number is coming up on saynoto0870

01430 433605
    not an 0800 number but cheaper than 0871

corinne

Original Poster Banned

rosalie;6031689

this number is coming up on saynoto0870 01430 433605not an 0800 number … this number is coming up on saynoto0870 01430 433605not an 0800 number but cheaper than 0871corinne

all the numbers on saynoto0870 for ebuyer are now dated
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions