Expired

Ebuyer question

Found 28th Apr
I bourt a keyboard from ebuyer website as a gift for someone and it came today and it's has a seal on it just wondered it won't have have the receipt or anything inside will it? as it's a gift any help appreciated anyone else ordered from them did you get a receipt?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
pretty much doubt they would break a manufacturer seal to put a receipt inside the box. your receipt would have been in the outside if they included it, otherwise it's gonna be a digital receipt on your account
discozohan3 m ago

pretty much doubt they would break a manufacturer seal to put a receipt …pretty much doubt they would break a manufacturer seal to put a receipt inside the box. your receipt would have been in the outside if they included it, otherwise it's gonna be a digital receipt on your account

Thanks I didn't receive a receipt with it but there is one on the website I never purchased from them before just hope they have not pushed one inside surely they haven't I hope
for peace of mind just ask them what their normal practice is
When I bought a couple of mice, they opened them and stuck ebuyer stickers on them, when peeled off it also took the paint off. Sent the **** back.
master107 m ago

When I bought a couple of mice, they opened them and stuck ebuyer stickers …When I bought a couple of mice, they opened them and stuck ebuyer stickers on them, when peeled off it also took the paint off. Sent the **** back.

Did you get a receipt when you received it?
_Enzo_18 m ago

Did you get a receipt when you received it?

Not in the items, no.
master102 m ago

Not in the items, no.

Ok thanks they don't send out receipts by the looks of it all online
Have bought from buyer before, only ever had packing lists usually on the box/bag (outside), that doesn’t have any price info on it.
No retailer puts receipts inside the sealed goods.

The dispatch note is usually inserted in the shipping packaging together with the sealed goods.
Edited by: "hearts22" 28th Apr
cmdr_elito2 h, 25 m ago

Have bought from buyer before, only ever had packing lists usually on the …Have bought from buyer before, only ever had packing lists usually on the box/bag (outside), that doesn’t have any price info on it.

Thanks that explains it then just some info on the box no receipt in site
Hello,

You can log into your account and get the invoice from "My ledger" or give us a call and we will send one

I hope this helps?

Regards,

Scott
EbuyerUKLTD5 m ago

Hello,You can log into your account and get the invoice from "My ledger" …Hello,You can log into your account and get the invoice from "My ledger" or give us a call and we will send one I hope this helps?Regards,Scott

Hi thanks I just didn't want a receipt in my item because it's a gift but you don't send one out correct? Yeah its ok I see one on my account
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants