Groups

ebuyer question - delivery via PP

ok, so i NEED an mp3 for tomo morning (got a flight so leaving 9am to airport) and looking at ewbuyer got a nice one for £32.99 however the money i have is in paypal! they say next day dleivery between 06:00 and 07:30 but under the PP sign it says please allow 2 days for security checks... does this mean it wont come till tuesday?!? any help wanted

6 Comments

If it was me I wouldn't risk it, I'd go to the High Street & pay that bit more.

If it was me, I'd just pay buy debit card

sometimes ebuyer don't deliver on time. I wouldn't risk it .

Xuenilom;2005018

If it was me I wouldn't risk it, I'd go to the High Street & pay that bit … If it was me I wouldn't risk it, I'd go to the High Street & pay that bit more.

Agreed, not worth risking waiting if you need it that bad.

see if theres a duty free dixons at airport and get there early lol

Ordered something from Ebuyer this week and used Paypal, the delivery estimate is a couple of days after the original estimate when I ordered, assume thats because of the "security checks" when paying via pp, so I wouldn't risk it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions