Groups

ebuyer returns

Hello All,

Just packed my product ready for collection tomorrow as its a faulty HDD.
    The same HDD is not available anymore. What will eBuyer do ? The status on the RMA is down as "Direct Replacement"

Thanks All

6 Comments

Banned

maybe you had the last one put on hold - lol

If ebuyer do not have a product in stock at the time that they receive your return, they refund your money. They would send e-mails advising you of this though, usually a couple to a few days after the date you return the item.

Banned

most companies usually replace with something equivalent to the same value or higher...

Original Poster

rubberduck;1871630

If ebuyer do not have a product in stock at the time that they receive … If ebuyer do not have a product in stock at the time that they receive your return, they refund your money. They would send e-mails advising you of this though, usually a couple to a few days after the date you return the item.

thanks.....hoping they refund

I hope they don't do the same with my surge protection plugs, faulty that is

Original Poster

ebuyer have me a credit note, just to let anyone know who may be in the same position.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349

See more discussions