Groups

EBuyer returns !

Bought one of those cheap NAS units from them and it was faulty .Returned it boxed with RMA . I have just recieved info stating a refund has been given minus the postage .The postage was £4.75 and my return postage was over £4.00 , So , I'm out of pocket by nearly the amount the NAS cost [£9.99]. Is this situation correct for faulty goods sent by ebuyer or from any other company for that matter .If this is the case I dont think I'll be buying from ebuyer again .

2 Comments

Banned

hmm odd.

I bought a cheapo £15 wireless usb dongle... it was faulty, and they arranged a free collection, and sent a new item out.

Original Poster

Well ,Well , within minutes of me sending an email to them saying I was'nt happy , just got a reply :
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Customer
    I have looked into your account and I have refunded your delivery charge and this will be in your Google account within the next 3-5 working days

I apologies for any inconvenience caused

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They would have got off with it if I hadn't complained ,just show's you ..........it pays to !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141832
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846340
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions