Groups

ebuyer reviews

am i just being slow to notice this or it might just be me, but is EVERY product either 5 stars or 'nobody has reviewed this product'....:?

8 Comments

There are lots of products on ebuyer with less than 5 stars.

Just had a look, Nope, Quite a few items have reviews and quite a lot with 3 stars!

Took me 2 clicks to find a 3 star product.
    ebuyer.com/UK/…b/0

Moved to misc forum...

Original Poster

oops yeah sorry should have posted in misc.

ok so i was exaggerating that EVERY product is 5 star but an unusual proportion of products in every category seem to have a 5 star. it just makes it harder to find distinguish how good something is in relation to similar products.

Posted a 1 star review - never appeared on their site.

Posted a 5 star review - up it appeared.

I would always treat the reviews with some healthy scepticism....

Google any product for more reviews, I do that on whatever site about about to buy something.

For all I know, Ebuyers staff could have wrote all the reviews!

gari189

Posted a 1 star review - never appeared on their site.Posted a 5 star … Posted a 1 star review - never appeared on their site.Posted a 5 star review - up it appeared.I would always treat the reviews with some healthy scepticism....

Exactly the same here, bought these great little shock tanks which were worth five stars. However bought a hard drive caddy which was just complete garbage, it wasn't that mine was faulty everything about it was low quality. I wrote a one star review and oddly enough it never appeared - from then on I haven't bothered reading the reviews.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions