Groups

ECA07MC's Diet Thread - Inspiration, Ridicule, Cheesecake.

37lbs Lost

9lbs to go

10 Comments

Should always use the scales in the same place as a slight unevenness in the floor can make a slight difference, hardly dodgy scales to blame

well done, ive been going for 2 months now and lost the same - depending on where your scales are, Im going to celebrate with a chinese.lol

i started a calorie controlled diet 10 days a go and I too weighed 15st 12 with a bmi of just over 28. My aim is to break under the 14st mark. Well done, you've done really well and I hope I can too achieve the same. How many calories a day have you been working on?

yeah same place and same dress as before ie no shoes or in the buff lol

best to use on flat surface and digital scales would be best

I used a reduction in calories and carbs and trained for 1000 calories each day at the gym. I ended up with a steady 2lb a week and am quite used to it now and enjoy going to the gym to get a sweat on

Original Poster

dave_lunt2;4567693

i started a calorie controlled diet 10 days a go and I too weighed 15st … i started a calorie controlled diet 10 days a go and I too weighed 15st 12 with a bmi of just over 28. My aim is to break under the 14st mark. Well done, you've done really well and I hope I can too achieve the same. How many calories a day have you been working on?

approx 1600 calories a day =) not too extreme

Just keep moving them until they say 12 stone 3.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4567933

Just keep moving them until they say 12 stone 3.

That's stupid, my inflatable helium pants on the other hand....

Original Poster

I've changed this thread now to somewhere that i can update people on my weight loss in this last leg of whats hopefully the last diet of my life. I hope this will give me the encouragement to reach my ideal weight, and also encourage others to keep up their diets or to start getting in shape.

I'm a 6 feet tall 20 year old. I started the diet at 16 stone 7lbs last year, and reached 15 stone 12 by new years, and have continued to drop steadily since.

To have a "Normal" BMI and not be classed as overweight i need to reach to reach 13 stone 3

10th January 2009 – 15 stone 1
    12 January - 14 stone 11
    14 January – 14 stone 9
    23 January – 14 stone 8
    06 February – 14 stone 2
    14 February – 13 stone 13
    22 February – 13 Stone 12
    28 February – 13 stone 12
    07 March - 13 stone 10

Original Poster

Another steady 2lb loss, pretty happy, only 7 to go now =D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions