Groups

ECB t20; Lancashire Lightening v Leicester Foxes! CRICKET

The closest thing we'll get to baseball on these shore and boy warra game!

Anyone see it ?, brutal stuff grom Abdur Razzaq aka 'sustenance', with the Foxes riding the lightening storm.

Lancashire 162/5 (19/19 ov)
    Leicestershire 165/6 (18.5/19 ov)
    Leicestershire won by 4 wickets (with 1 ball remaining) (D/L method)

4 Comments

Original Poster

http://i.thelocalpeople.co.uk/275788/Article/images/12723903/2927859.png

Cracking game. If razzaq stays for the whole T20 campaign then we might have a chance of making the semis at least. Two cracking sixes by White in last two overs as well. Need another decent bowler still though.

Original Poster

stewby

Cracking game. If razzaq stays for the whole T20 campaign then we might … Cracking game. If razzaq stays for the whole T20 campaign then we might have a chance of making the semis at least. Two cracking sixes by White in last two overs as well. Need another decent bowler still though.

Weren't Leic' a team that embraced t20 well, winning the first ?..

This guy can bowl some decent wobblers and there's always 'shaggy' - Hoggard - who's a legend too.

The win was the all the more amazing giving the first-ball suicide, which McDonald recovered.

This format is of good quality here; perhaps not on the level of Big Bash but really deserves more publicity!.

First couple of seasons leics were excellent in t20. Gone off the boil last couple of years. First season of t20 was so unpopular I remember I was living in headingley and you could go and watch yorkshire for one whole pound
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047124
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2461
      4. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931

See more discussions