Echo

Found 3rd Feb
echo dot

so I have two dots in flat . one in bedroom

one in living room but I swear there getting More and more deaf, there have too have now completed silence too here you

and the one in bedroom sometimes u have to shout and it be one in living room picking it up, when you only 2 meters away

anyone else noticed there echo dot getting more and more deaf over Time and yes I keep them clean and away from objects
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Maybe they have difficulty understanding you.
11 Comments
Original Poster
Shengis13 m ago

There used to understand perfectly when first got, wish you had voice training
Original Poster
It has trouble hearing the wake word, at first it was excellent but as time goes on , it's like talking to a deaf person
Shengis1 h, 7 m ago

Fairly sure I've mentioned this before , but have you tried hoovering them , they do get dust inside and it certainly seems to effect the hearing on mine . That said she doesn't cope well with background noise , such as the washing machine , or if she is already playing music she seems to find it harder to hear me above the sound she is already playing . ( Substitute she for it , if it makes you happier ! )
Mines done this, not sure if its worse at hearing me or if now i'm used to it i'm not shouting directly at it every time.
What do you expect it's female, they all tend to ignore you once they've moved in and been around for a while!
Mine are also doing it, no where near as good as when I first got them, can often take a few attempts.
If she’s having trouble understanding the word ‘wake’, why don’t you try an alternative word such as
arise, awaken or activate etc..
Mine are the same!!!!
Original Poster
Toptrumpet1 h, 26 m ago

If she’s having trouble understanding the word ‘wake’, why don’t you try an …If she’s having trouble understanding the word ‘wake’, why don’t you try an alternative word such as arise, awaken or activate etc..

You don't say awake, awake word is a word of a chosen word of a four choice of words.

Tho I do have a command word called activate too turn stuff on , axela, computer, echo or Amazon is the wake trigger voice word, tho I do wish there could have custom make word's, I wanna call it Dave
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions