Echo Arena Liverpool - Anyone been and is the parking secure?

Found 26th Dec 2010
Echo Arena Liverpool - Any been and is the parking secure?

No Liverpool jokes..... but is the parking onsite and secure....ie like the MEN ?

Cheers

Rick

19 Comments

Doubt anywheres safe in Liverpool!

Original Poster

parisp

Was waiting for that one !

Banned

parisp

hahaha, i was going to say this but you beat me to it, safe parking and liverpool don't go together

It's real safe. They take your wheels off, obv so no one can drive off with your car (_;)

Its perfectly safe as long as you remove the engine on arrival!

The parking at the arena is in a small multi storey car park its secure but not free, just 1 min walk to arena. Seeing anything good ?

Original Poster

Zer0Cool

http://www.yoliverpool.com/forum/showthread.php?9845-Help-Please-Parking-Near-Echo-Arena

Thanks --- I was hoping that there was an onsite Multi store car park...

Original Poster

jmcderm1

The parking at the arena is in a small multi storey car park its secure … The parking at the arena is in a small multi storey car park its secure but not free, just 1 min walk to arena. Seeing anything good ?

This sounds better.... dont mine paying any amount as the tickets are free...

Going to see FAMOUS AND FEARLESS on Sunday 2nd, (first show) a live show for Channel 4...

Free tickets so a free night out in effect about from expenses while we are there..... something to do if you know what i mean..

Edited by: "RickT" 26th Dec 2010

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/4661226480_901f13836b_b.jpg

Original Poster

parisp

^^ PHOTO

But what use is only one alloy....

This is what scouse kids do nowadays.....nick a wheel and roll it down the hill!!!

Original Poster

parisp

This is what scouse kids do nowadays.....nick a wheel and roll it down … This is what scouse kids do nowadays.....nick a wheel and roll it down the hill!!!

lol....

Parked there many times .... great big multi-storey virtually onsite - just walk across the pedestrianised area to the venue entrance .... usually £5 to park for gigs in the evenings .... just park as low down as possible as otherwise takes hours to get out ! And my car's always been safe

Original Poster

vraptorchick

Parked there many times .... great big multi-storey virtually onsite - … Parked there many times .... great big multi-storey virtually onsite - just walk across the pedestrianised area to the venue entrance .... usually £5 to park for gigs in the evenings .... just park as low down as possible as otherwise takes hours to get out ! And my car's always been safe

Thanks

Original Poster

Just on the back of this......

Is there anywhere nice to eat close to the venue ??

Ie... park the car in the multi storey mentioned above... then walk to somewhere for some food ??

Any main stream restaurants ? ie Franky B's, TGI's etc etc ?

Maccy D's is across the road but that's prob not quite what you want ! We usually go to the Harvester first as it's son's favourite, but it's about 10 mins drive away. Not too sure what else is close sorry, but it is on the docks so there should be plenty close by - Google may have to be your friend here though if no-one else helps !

Hi there.
As has been touched upon already, it can be a total nightmare to get out the parking area onto the main road.
I know poeple who have had waits of upto 90 minutes at times.
I would suggest parking in Liverpool City Centre instead and walking down to the Albert Dock (its about a 5 minute walk)

Liverpool One has about 10+ restaurants all next to each other.
My favourite is Bar Burrito.
But there are Nandos, GBK,Pizza Express & Pizza Hut there too.

So you could park in Lpool One carpark take a 5 min stroll down to the Arena after eating?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland46
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions