Echo Dot

Found 19th Dec 2017
Struggling to find one for £35 with delivery before Xmas day. everywhere is out of stock... anyone help
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
If you have amazon prime they are 34.99 with next day delivery
Original Poster
gillsypop3 m ago

If you have amazon prime they are 34.99 with next day delivery

I do. Next in stock 8th January.
Original Poster
caverncity2 m ago

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=13829821031 works out £30

Very good. But it's NOT in stock
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 19th Dec 2017
Original Poster
regretful18 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/amazon-echo-dot-sainsburys-30-instore-2858574?page=3#thread-comments

OOS at argos, Sainsburys online and Sainsburys in store in North Yorkshire
Original Poster
Toptrumpet40 s ago

Very.co.uk

NOT IN STOCK
jakerushworth2 m ago

Very good. But it's NOT in stock

Oh blimey didn't bother checking as didn't think they would be out of stock. Btw if you buy a new second hand one make sure it's not registered or reported lost/stolen or you can't use it. Get the serial number first and check with Amazon chat
Have you tried Maplin
Ive just checked loads of Argos stores and all out of stock so on Xmas day all you are going to here is Alexa then loads of swearing because it can't understand you. Seems that's the new toy for this Christmas
Cex ‘A’ grade £40
Argos and Currys
Carphone Warehouse have it in stock but it is £49.99. The other option to consider would be getting a google home mini? (£34 at Carphone)
jakerushworth3 h, 27 m ago

FML

Have you actually tried going into a currys store like they kindly took the time to suggest or are you just going to have a downer on all of the suggestions people are giving?

CEX, maplin, currys, keep checking Argos, john Lewis, Tesco etc.

Or get a google home or another model of echo.
Original Poster
sicklysweet9 h, 42 m ago

Have you actually tried going into a currys store like they kindly took …Have you actually tried going into a currys store like they kindly took the time to suggest or are you just going to have a downer on all of the suggestions people are giving?CEX, maplin, currys, keep checking Argos, john Lewis, Tesco etc. Sign up up for email updates etc. Or get a google home or another model of echo.

What I don't understand is people needlessly posting without reading the very small thread.
The stockists you mention offer click and collect services, and as such show in store quantities.
I just cant believe Amazon have run out of stock, seems very amatuerish
As I said on the other thread, Tesco have them for £34 in store. I know its not delivered but tesco are as local as you can get
jakerushworth1 h, 8 m ago

What I don't understand is people needlessly posting without reading the …What I don't understand is people needlessly posting without reading the very small thread. The stockists you mention offer click and collect services, and as such show in store quantities. I just cant believe Amazon have run out of stock, seems very amatuerish

As mentioned in the very small thread, places like John Lewis and Tesco have them in stock in store.

People are trying to help you here yet you’re treating people like they’re irritating idiots.
Original Poster
sicklysweet24 m ago

As mentioned in the very small thread, places like John Lewis and Tesco …As mentioned in the very small thread, places like John Lewis and Tesco have them in stock in store. People are trying to help you here yet you’re treating people like they’re irritating idiots.

Facepalm
I got mine for £25 if that helps......
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants