Echo dot

Found 21st Dec 2017
Echo dot back in stock at John Lewis, just had email confirmation. Ordered and pick up tomorrow after 2pm

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Prime now has them as well at leas in our area.
Edited by: "eslick" 21st Dec 2017

John Lewis now out of stock

white in stock but only 2

edit: within seconds gone, unless they are updating stock throughout the day?
Edited by: "caverncity" 21st Dec 2017

I genuinely don't get these, does it literally just save you the effort of grabbing your phone?? Seems like Disney were right with Wall-e!!

frakison6 m ago

I genuinely don't get these, does it literally just save you the effort of …I genuinely don't get these, does it literally just save you the effort of grabbing your phone?? Seems like Disney were right with Wall-e!!

Depends what you were going to grab your phone for. You can control your hue lights, set reminders, ask it things hands free etc.

CoeK10 m ago

Depends what you were going to grab your phone for. You can control your …Depends what you were going to grab your phone for. You can control your hue lights, set reminders, ask it things hands free etc.

I suppose that makes more sense but it still seems pretty pointless...and lazy?

frakison2 m ago

I suppose that makes more sense but it still seems pretty pointless...and …I suppose that makes more sense but it still seems pretty pointless...and lazy?

So is online shopping compared to going to a shopping centre but you don't see many people complaining about being able to do it all online.

I don't have an echo btw, i just know that the less time i spend on things that are menial and unimportant the more time i have to do the stuff i prefer. So i'm all for home automation and am looking forward to getting a maidbot at some point, probably after they are invented
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions