Echo Dot with clock £44.99 delivered - Is this a new product

Posted 5th NovEdited by:"OllieSt"
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
It was launched just the other month with the other new Echo products (such as the new colours for the 3rd gen Echo Dot, the Echo Flex plug-in speaker, the Show 8, Echo Studio, etc). The RRP of it is £60 according to Amazon so the current deal at £44.99 is nice especially as it's only £10 more than the regular Echo dots, though of course I know that many people here were able to pick up the 3rd gen Echo Dot for just 99p last week).
I would be waiting for Black Friday before buying if I was buying to see what the real discount will be. They also launched some other products, a smaller dot that plugs straight into the wall and Alexa earbuds with Bose
Edited by: "eslick" 5th Nov
eslick05/11/2019 22:42

I would be waiting for Black Friday before buying if I was buying to see …I would be waiting for Black Friday before buying if I was buying to see what the real discount will be. They also launched some other products, a smaller dot that plugs straight into the wall and Alexa earbuds with Bose

If there not 98p than there’s no deal
ashmac05/11/2019 22:55

Came to say the same! Nothing will ever compare
From what I've seen the clock only comes on when you ask the time anyway and it also speaks it so seems pointless.

Where are you getting them for 98p?! I would have loved the extra 1p discount

Agreed!
I managed to snap one up last week for a quid but the driver left it on the doorstep over night! Complained and has an additional one sent out !
Its a fair enough price if you want the extra LED, but that is all your getting for an extra £10+, I find it Amazing what Amazon will do to get some extra money, putting an extra £20 on RRP on this just for a LED Display is beyond a joke, considering you can just ask Alexa for both the time & the weather.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions