Groups

Ecig kit warranty.

I see a lot of sites only offering 28/30 days warranty.

I understand why consumables aren't giving long, but why don't mods have a 1 year warranty seeing as it's an electrical item?

2 Comments

From what I understand from my local vape store, it's because of how easily these items can be 'abused' many people mod their devices by using different coils, different tanks which did not come with the original device. It is also very easy to damage the battery on these devices. If you forget it on the charge overnight you've already lost its full ability to output power. Finally I assume also because you're using e liquid to use it can very easily be damaged that way, if anyone's filled a vape tank before they know the hassles which come with it. However it is always best to buy a product from a vape shop, they usually come with 3-6 months warranty which is long enough before you need to upgrade your mod. If you build a rapport with them too they're always happy to help you if anything happens, my vendor regularly helps me with my mod by changing the cotton and testing the battery. Hope this answered your question.

Original Poster

omgitshadii

From what I understand from my local vape store, it's because of how … From what I understand from my local vape store, it's because of how easily these items can be 'abused' many people mod their devices by using different coils, different tanks which did not come with the original device. It is also very easy to damage the battery on these devices. If you forget it on the charge overnight you've already lost its full ability to output power. Finally I assume also because you're using e liquid to use it can very easily be damaged that way, if anyone's filled a vape tank before they know the hassles which come with it. However it is always best to buy a product from a vape shop, they usually come with 3-6 months warranty which is long enough before you need to upgrade your mod. If you build a rapport with them too they're always happy to help you if anything happens, my vendor regularly helps me with my mod by changing the cotton and testing the battery. Hope this answered your question.

Yes, that all makes sense, thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which android box?510
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup34
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2229
      4. buy to let mortgage33

See more discussions