Groups

eclipse computers .com 500gb Freecom HDD

This was a website error apparently, even though it went on the site twice!
    they were £4.95 each +vat and del.

Poor customer service, just said they didn't have chance to let everyone know!

6 Comments

So Aprilproductions??.......... Your a ONE poster eh !? LOL ;-)

Dont think anyone had a chance of getting on any way, emailed them asking why i didnt get confirmation, just out of curiosity, and got a reply, sayin your order wont be delivered and replied to that. How **** is there customer service, dont care about the drive but OMG, how rude!

Original Poster

homer_213;3560981

Dont think anyone had a chance of getting on any way, emailed them asking … Dont think anyone had a chance of getting on any way, emailed them asking why i didnt get confirmation, just out of curiosity, and got a reply, sayin your order wont be delivered and replied to that. How **** is there customer service, dont care about the drive but OMG, how rude!

I had confirmation, as did a collegue in my department, I had 20 on order, he had 2. - Same reply to both of us!!! - How rude indeed!

I receive a lot of spam mail since my order with eclipse-computers.com. They are best avoided in the future. btw: I hear you say that this is my own fault since I should have learned by now to use a 'disposable' email address for orders from unknown companies.

pet2000;3580771

I receive a lot of spam mail since my order with eclipse-computers.com. … I receive a lot of spam mail since my order with eclipse-computers.com. They are best avoided in the future. btw: I hear you say that this is my own fault since I should have learned by now to use a 'disposable' email address for orders from unknown companies.

this is worrying. I ordered a couple of drives from here, with an email address Im very careful about not using on message boards etc.. but figured it was safe to use ordering from an apparently legit company.

never had any spam on this address, but now I do.

I say worrying, as aside from the annoyance of spam, Ive given my full credit card details to these guys... if they can use or probably sell your email details onto spammers, what are they going to do with your credit card no, name, expiry date, security no on back of strip?

I will be watching my credit card statement very closely from now on

seems like the low pricing was a bit of a "bait" for CC details.... :-s
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11
      4. word association Game74044547

See more discussions