Groups

economic/ going green present etc

i am looking to buy a present for my partners mum. she is really into her going green stuff, anything energy saving etc etc
    we bought her a digital monitor for xmas that shows hows much electricity is being used in the house and she really loves it
    anyone got any ideas?!?

8 Comments

Not a very good gift, maybe just 1 part of the gift but you could give her a "Shower Smart" you get 50p cashback through quidco and it's free

Original Poster

yeah that would be good as a little brucey bonus present but am not that tight for a main pressie!!

did you mean economic or ecological?

How about a wind up torch or radio

nigelsecostore.com/ for some ideas

Original Poster

i dont know what i mean - hung over :-( - eco friendly!

Could always go down the solar panel route. My ex has a solar panel thingy that charges phones, camera's, ds's etc

greenthinking.eu/pro…565

If that doesn't take your fancy then something else on that site might (having a look around myself now).

Brb;5574973

Could always go down the solar panel route. My ex has a solar panel … Could always go down the solar panel route. My ex has a solar panel thingy that charges phones, camera's, ds's etc http://www.greenthinking.eu/product.aspx?productid=565If that doesn't take your fancy then something else on that site might (having a look around myself now).

+1

I charge the household mobile phones this way. I bought a battery externder pack too so that I can charge it when the phones / DS / MP3 players are fully charged. This is great if it is needed at night. No electricity bills for charging phones - great!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking33
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid34
      3. Feels weird!23
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11

See more discussions