guess which game?

57 Comments

Banned

mitsubishis in gta?

doesnt happen

Banned

Grand Theft Auto IV

would have been a harder game, without the link

lmao, got to love gamestation, most of their staff are idiots anyways (and i know enough of them to say that, lol)

:lol: He doesn't seem too concerned about letting his 12-year old playing an 18cert game though!

Original Poster Banned

jah128;4872108

:lol: He doesn't seem too concerned about letting his 12-year old … :lol: He doesn't seem too concerned about letting his 12-year old playing an 18cert game though!

yeh true true. lol

Well I'm shocked and appalled - 24.99 for a second hand copy!

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4872081

Grand Theft Auto IVwould have been a harder game, without the link

some people on here would have trouble getting it even with the link.

Original Poster Banned

King26;4872124

Well I'm shocked and appalled - 24.99 for a second hand copy!

lmao! repped

Banned

DangerGod;4872125

some people on here would have trouble getting it even with the link.

see i told ya i was bright :-D

jah128;4872108

:lol: He doesn't seem too concerned about letting his 12-year old … :lol: He doesn't seem too concerned about letting his 12-year old playing an 18cert game though!

I was thinking that, lol

Banned

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45647000/jpg/_45647783_007147519-1.jpg

wonder what the kid will look like when hes older?

jah128;4872108

Exactly what I came here to write!!!

Maybe he should be concentrating on being a better parent and preventing his child from accessing adult material full stop.

Banned

Xb0xGuru;4872152

Exactly what I came here to write!!!Maybe he should be concentrating on … Exactly what I came here to write!!!Maybe he should be concentrating on being a better parent and preventing his child from accessing adult material full stop.

be a better parent and buy him a ps3 ffs:p

They both look like they could do with some happy pills!

I can't actually believe this

DG reads the news,woah!!!

You know what this thread needs? ....Photoshops lol

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4872192

I can't actually believe thisDG reads the news,woah!!!

haha DG is the news.

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;4872196

You know what this thread needs? ....Photoshops lol

lol that would be a classic....shame no one here is anygood?

DangerGod;4872207

Ask JFK he's great at it..pmsl

DangerGod;4872207

yeah it really would be funny. i would give it a go but i dont have Photoshop on my computer

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;4872222

yeah it really would be funny. i would give it a go but i dont have … yeah it really would be funny. i would give it a go but i dont have Photoshop on my computer

i have it but cant use it im afraid, stil struggling with paint here haha

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll100/ding4046/smil21.jpg[/IMG]

It's an improvement lol

i was wondering where i put those last weekend lol

casparwhite;4872167

be a better parent and buy him a ps3 ffs:p

Yeah if his parents where to get him a PS3 they would never have to worry that he might find stuff in his games because there are no games for the PS3. As for bad parents for letting there 12 year old play GTA get off your high horses do you honestly believe that all that stuff is new to a 12 year old you see that stuff on Easterners every time you turn the TV on there's violence homosexuality nudity drug taking and you worry about a game id rather my lad be in the house playing gta than out stealing the real things and getting in ***** i really feel sorry for your kids i bet they all go to private school come home at 3.30 and read Mr men books for an hour then have there tea and straight to bed to avoid the real worlds your all hypocrites.

Got bored so i had a little go on Photoshop, only spent a short time on it so its not too good

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/DarkKnightHUKD/Lolz2.jpg
http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/DarkKnightHUKD/Lolzcopy.jpg

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/DarkKnightHUKD/Druggie.jpg

"Dad!, What are you doing?"
"Just go back to your room son"

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/DarkKnightHUKD/Photo.jpg

"So you're the dude that spent £24.99 on a preowned GTA4?"
"Yeah"
"Lolz, noob, should have used HUKD's, can i have your picture to show my friends?"

DarkKnight;4872430

Got bored so i had a little go on Photoshop, only spent a short time on … Got bored so i had a little go on Photoshop, only spent a short time on it so its not too good

what was his power before sylar got to him? quick!. photoshop a hat on him before his brains fall out... oh wait..

isn't it a criminal offense to pass an age restricted product to a minor?

Polly put the kettle on................then chill. :-D

jah128;4872108

when my hubby and i met before we had kids his opinion was that all age restrictions on games and films are inappropriate, i work in a field where you have to stick to the rules really tightly so we werent in agreement about this.

As time has gone on, the kids know that if they want to see an 18 movie or get an 18 game they do so when mum is out! Our teenagers just put on what they want anyway, but our films etc are organised ( scary huh lol ) by age restriction... the u's are down low so the little ones can reach them, pg's next higher etc etc... I cant even reach the 18's without jumping on the sofa and bouncing !!

I think you can tell if you know your child what they can take in terms of what scares them and the effect of visual stimuli upon them. For instance even when our 20 yr old was way younger, i've never seen a movie induce any form of emotional response from him, but our girls are far more suggestible. My 11 yr old will have nightmares if she sees summin that scares her, while my 15yr old finds fear thrilling!

Syzable;4872912

Polly put the kettle on................then chill. :-D

dont be checking joes game list on the 360........I will be hung drawn and quartered for my bad parenting skills!

bitseylango;4872976

dont be checking joes game list on the 360........I will be hung drawn … dont be checking joes game list on the 360........I will be hung drawn and quartered for my bad parenting skills!

awww no hon you just know your kids x x

bitseylango;4872976

dont be checking joes game list on the 360........I will be hung drawn … dont be checking joes game list on the 360........I will be hung drawn and quartered for my bad parenting skills!

I've seen..........you forget he's on my friends list. :-D

ClarityofMind;4872987

awww no hon you just know your kids x x

thats exactly it......my boys are very mature in a lot of ways and I have no doubt have seen far worse on TV when I have been out. I dont allow them every restricted game/film, as I do tend to research first, and like you say.......I know what effects them and what doesnt x

Syzable;4872989

I've seen..........you forget he's on my friends list. :-D

he is always gobsmacked at how many games you actually have :w00t: Im waiting for " can I go live with uncle Sy? " :-D

bitseylango;4873020

he is always gobsmacked at how many games you actually have :w00t: Im … he is always gobsmacked at how many games you actually have :w00t: Im waiting for " can I go live with uncle Sy? " :-D

:lol:

Now there is 3 boys there are no spare rooms left..........he can bunk with Dude. :-D

Syzable;4873023

:lol:Now there is 3 boys there are no spare rooms left..........he can … :lol:Now there is 3 boys there are no spare rooms left..........he can bunk with Dude. :-D

he will bunk in the shed if it means a share of your vast collection! :-D

bitseylango;4873011

thats exactly it......my boys are very mature in a lot of ways and I have … thats exactly it......my boys are very mature in a lot of ways and I have no doubt have seen far worse on TV when I have been out. I dont allow them every restricted game/film, as I do tend to research first, and like you say.......I know what effects them and what doesnt x

with our kids it is the girls who are affected emotionally by movies and games ( just like me ) our boys kinda.. enjoy the violence ! lol Not in a bad way .. :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931600
    2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions